I've been late for school quite a few times this week, including yesterday.
Couldn't bring myself to wake up each time the alarm rang. I had like 3 alarms set,
but apparently they didn't work. To think that I was never once late during my secondary school days, and here I am now, being late for countless time. hah.
PP2 was a pain in the butt. We had to put up our art pieces for an exhibition instead of a viva. Initial idea was to place the art pieces on the ceiling. It was a stupid idea. It was a hassle to place the art pieces up, and you know what, they didn't for last a day! The art pieces came falling down after an hour or 2. =.= Wasted effort I tell you.
Fall down still never mind, the next day, we still had to take down the surviving art pieces from the ceiling, remove the stupid blue tacks from the ceiling, and remove the blue tacks for the coloured paper. Sian 1/2 i tell you.
but we managed to have fun on the way. hah
It was the end of PP2 on friday. HOHO.
Another module down. :D
Went to bugis after school with Ivory and Jiamin.
With a mission.
A mission to get bags! hahahhaa
and I found one that i loveYYY :D :D
All the three of us bought something, hahahahha.
Bugis was crowded though.
VERY CROWDED.
Had to squeeze through the crowd
I fell asleep on the way back home again.
Damn, I was dozing off and my head nearly rested on a stranger's shoulder once again
TWICE somemore this time.
Paisehhhhhhhhh.
This year Chinese new year mood isn't there.
I hope this year's new year would be a fun one, despite having work to worry about.
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR PEEPS
新年快乐
万事如意
心想事成
A pict of me I drew of myself. hah!
CLAUDIA
No matter how hard I try.
I sigh.
I don't know what to do.
=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment