I've been going out a lot lately, hohohohoho.
Last week:
1. My cousin-in-law gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Avril. :D
2. Ivory's birthday chalet from 27th feb to 1st mar.
3. Ah ma's birthday celebration 28th feb.
Went to help Ivory out last friday, went to her house first, then a few of us cabbed to EastCoastPark. We couldn't check in cause we didn't have the authorization form, so we waited in the waiting room. The staffs there were unfriendly, =.=
When we finally booked in, there were only 4 of us left, namely, Ivory, Victor, Deborah and me.
After settling down, we went to skate and cycle. I was the only one cycling cause they had skates and I didn't. Hahahaha. They made me feel like skating too! The mac in ECP was cool, cause there's a skate through, skaters are allowed in to the mac too! :D
I couldn't stay that day, cause I had my ah ma's birthday celebration, my aunt & my cousins came to fetch me. We had supper! :D Headed to my cousin's house and we played mahjong. Hohoho.
Went back to Ivory chalet in the evening after my Ah ma's birthday celebration, then went back to my grandma's house to stay.
Both Ivory's chalet and my ah ma's birthday was fun! :D
Went to my cousin's place to pay the newborn a visit on sunday. :D
I got home on monday! Went to meet Vin-san at IMM.
Tuesday afternoon was also spent with Vin at Ikea, he bought quite a few stuff :),
had dinner at night with PCK at 302 . Made pck treat me to bean-curd for being late. He stay so near still late!
Met Ben yesterday, we caught slumdog millionaire at marina sq. It was a good movie!
You should go catch it ! We had pizza for lunch, we ordered 3 student meal, each consisting of a personal pan pizza, a bowl of soup and a drink, we ordered criss cut fries and garlic bread too.
We were sooooooooooooooo full lah. Never order 3 sets!!!!!!! Never!!!
After the movie, we went to have ice cream at suntec. We ate at anderson ice cream :D Nice~
I might be going on the Singapore flyer tomorrow. weee~ Kinda excited. hahah
I have been having quite a lot of nightmare lately :( sigh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVORY!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment