a) I watched wolverine
b) I've jailbroken my ipod! On my own.
c) I BOUGHT A GUITAR!!!
Awesome ain't it! Hahahaa.
Watched Wolverine on sunday with Vin-san. It was an awesome movie. :D Me likey. I finally know about his lost past, after watching him work so hard to find out about his past on the previous x-men movies. haha. Wolverine is realllllly old, but still hot. x)
The jailbroken Itouchy, is awesome! I downloaded a few game,which includes cooking mama. :D
and today, after declaring that I wanna learn how to play the guitar for so long, I finally took the first step to learning how to play: Getting the guitar! :D Man, was it exciting! hahahah. I met up with Hongching and Haiqal in school and took off to penisular plaza to go guitar shopping. :D I wanted to get a white one! Because I dreamt about it, right before Hongching called to ask me if I wanted to go penisular plaza. It was a pretty funny dream, too lazy to elaborate here. The main point is that the white guitar in my dream is damnnnnn pretty. Too bad the white guitar they had, wasn't as nice as the one in my dream, so in the end, I bought a black one, a shiny black one. The total opposite of white. HAHA. :D I'm gonna be pretty broke for days, but I am happy! Really happy, cause I have been wanting to learn how to play an instrument since forever, and now I'm finally doing it! :D
Well, my mom's birthday and mothers' day just past, and I didn't do anything special for my beloved mom. :( I always have something for her every year, but not this year :( Feeling kinda bad :( I should make it up to her soon!! Maybe a surprise!!!! :D
on a random note, vin-san dog is just sooooo adorable :D
When he was younger, he has short fur now. :D
Mommy, thank you for loving me, for me.
CLAUDIA
Hands as cold as ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment